Thursday, October 14, 2010

NEW CAR

AutoYesterday, October 13, 2010 my lovely fiancé and I decided to ride up to the Crown Nissan dealership in Birmingham.  We have been looking at the Nissan Maxima’s and we fell in love with them.  We came to the decision that we were going to sell my car and get a larger more luxurious car that me and Clark both would like to drive.  We went up there and began looking at the Maxima and drove it and fell in love.  Clark was dead set, we were not getting a car that day.  He said we may get one tomorrow, but definitely not today.  The dealer just kept dealing and dealing and it just kept getting better and better.  We both gave in and decided that it was an awesome deal.  I got a 2009 Maxima SV Sport Edition.  I absolutely love it!

DSC_0575

My old car is definitely going to be missed.  It was my first love Smile

DSC_0554

I am truly blessed and I make sure that I do not forget to say Thank You and show my appreciation for blessing me with such an amazing family, friends, life, and the most amazing best friend and future husband in the entire world! Thank You Lord!

0 comments:

Post a Comment