Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Wedding Inviations

I got my wedding invitations in the other day.  They look so beautiful; they couldn't have been more perfect.  I was very hands-on with the designing of my invitation.  I customized everything down to the art.  I went to Alan's Invitations on Valleydale Road.  The store is great, and they have an endless amount of options for every type of invite.  I even had my thank you notes made there and they match my invitation.  I will have a picture of my thank you notes at a later date. 

Here is a picture of what the original pocket invite looked like.

Here is what my invitation looks like:

That is a green paper behind the white and they text color is brown and blue. 
The color of the bridesmaids dresses are blue and green too. 
I tried to follow the colors of my wedding with everything I did. 
However, don't get me wrong I am not wanting everything to be matchy, matchy.
My Thank you notes are pretty much the star fish with my initials on the front flap. 
They are very simple, but they are so pretty and follow along with the invite. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment