Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hello

Today, June 17th I turned twenty-two years old.  I am not real sure whether to be positive or negative about it :/  I am happy and thankful that I got to have another birthday and that the good Lord just blessed me with another year, but I am not so happy about another year flying by like that.  That is what happens when you are having fun right?  One year, six months, and seventeen days ago I found the love of my life.  He turned my world upside down, or shall I say "right side up."  I am so truly blessed, and I do not take one minute with him for granted because I know not everyone finds their soul mate. I honestly do believe that there is one person out there for everyone, and I know this because when the good Lord made me he had Clark in mind. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment