Monday, June 21, 2010

My 22nd Birthday!

I had a great 22nd birthday.  Clark, me and his mom went to Village Tavern to eat for my birthday Thursday night.  I had the most amazing Tilapia ever and it showed because I ate so much I was miserable.  If you go there order the Tilapia with crab meat on top, it was AMAZING.

Then on Friday I went to hang out with my sis, Ava, Ali, and Terry at Terry's house.  Ava got a new pool and her and Ali played in it, so cute.
While I was there April was painting Terry's kitchen and I was working on an art project for Jackson, Brittany Payton's little boy.  Here is a sneak peak.


Then me, Clark, Todd, Tyler, Till, and Tony went to the racetrack in Wilsonville to race.  It was definitely an experience to say the least.  Todd finished 1st, Clark 2nd, and Till 3rd.  Saturday, we all  went to the pool at my parents house and right about the time we got there the bottom fell out :( we still had fun though.  We all went to eat at Olive Garden for my birthday that night.  Then on Sunday I cleaned the house top to bottom and spent the evening with my love.  I had a great birthday spending it with the love of my life and my amazing family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment