Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bridesmaid Dresses

I started looking for bridesmaids dresses the day that I started looking for a wedding dress.  I have found quite a few that I like, and I made sure that I took my sister a long to put her input on them, since she will be one of the bridesmaids wearing the dresses.  Here are a few I looked into that I liked.

This one is at Alfred Angelo

This one is at June's Brides too, not for sure about it.

I like this one it's from Jasmine Bridal and it's a Belsoile dress, love it.

BACK

This is the one I love and we are going to go try on at June's Brides.

I'm really excited, I will let you know when we make a decision!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Have you checked out Bridesmaids inc. in Birmingham? They have a huuge selection in all different price ranges!

Unknown said...

Yeah, I went in there for my friend Brittanni's wedding to get our bridesmaids dresses for her wedding. I am neding to go and look again for mine though.

The Stouts said...

I love the last one it is so pretty...

Post a Comment