Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Wedding Dress Shopping!

I went wedding dress shopping for the first time a few weeks ago.  I went to Bridal Bliss in Homewood first, then I went to Alfred Angelo.  I fell in love with a dress at both shops.

This is the dress I liked at Bridal Bliss.

This is the Alfred Angelo dress I liked.

I decided to go over to June's Brides and try some dresses on there.  
I fell in love all over again.  Here are a few I liked from Junes. 


They had explained to me that they were getting in a whole new collection of destination dresses in a few days.  Therefore, I decided to not make up my mind that day.  I have plenty of time to find the perfect dress.  I then went to David's Bridal and had the worst experience ever.  I will suggest to anyone do not go to David's Bridal over by the galleria.  They acted like they didn't want to help me, and they were rude to us.  I had a way better experience at the other shops.  On a really positive note, I went back to June's Brides this past Saturday.  I tried on a great deal of dressed and found the one.  I got measured and placed the order.  It is amazing how much buying the dress made it all feel so official.

3 comments:

The Mama said...

Hi there! New reader,congrats on the engagement and finding the dress! I loved wedding dress shopping!!

Unknown said...

Thank so much, it was a lot of fun.

The Stouts said...

I bet it will so pretty on you.. Any one you picked because you are so pretty I can't wait to see photos.

Post a Comment