Monday, September 13, 2010

The Cake, Flowers, and Possible Centerpieces

I am doing a traditional white cake.  I want it to be pretty simple with green orchids.  If you have never heard of Couture Cakes in Daphne you should check them out.  It is one of Clark's good friends that owns the shop.  She does an amazing job.  I am looking into her doing my cake and I sent her a few pictures of what I am wanting.  I imagine she can do just about anything.
Option 1

 Option 2 with green orchid flowers not these.

 Option 3 

 Option 4 Possibly my favorite.

 Option 5

What is your favorite?

FLOWERS
I am going to do my flowers myself.  I am ordering from the flower exchange.  Anyone who is getting married and needing to save a little money in some areas do your flowers yourself it saves a fortune.  Here are my flowers.

 My bouquet will be pretty close to this.


 bridesmaids flowers like this but smaller.

 something like this on the tables.

CENTERPIECES

 Something like this on tables.

 or Possibly like this.

My colors are going to be green bridesmaids dresses with yellow flowers (possibly some aqua in there).  The men are either going to wear a linen suit or linen pants with button up shirts.


0 comments:

Post a Comment